Thursday, December 25, 2014

The 12 Days of Sponsors: Spotlight on June--Lunagirl Images

Hello!  It is time to continue with our spotlight, introducing all of the sponsors that we have lined up for you for 2015!  We are halfway through our line-up!

Today we are going to meet our sponsor for June, Lunagirl Images.  Check it out...
http://www.lunagirl.com/
My name is Karen, owner of Lunagirl Images. In 2004, after collecting vintage ephemera for most of my life, I started digitizing and restoring images and designing digital supplies for artists and crafters (my husband collected antique books and prints, so we had quite a house full!) We are proud to have been the first company to offer digital vintage image collections of this size and quality at prices affordable to the home crafter.
At Lunagirl.com (and in my etsy shop) I currently offer you several hundred unique digital collage sheets and dozens of themed craft CDs -- over 30,000 images so far! They are a great resource for card making, scrapbooking, jewelry making, and much more, easy to use, carefully researched and curated, all thoughtfully organized and lovingly cleaned up, ready to you to use in your projects. I love altering and embellishing these beautiful and fascinating images and seeing what my customers create with them.

In addition to digital art and design, I enjoy painting on wood, creating assemblage icons and shrines, reading history books, bellydancing, cooking, and sewing with my vintage Singer. I'm also blessed to be the mom of two teenaged boys.

If you're looking for something in particular in vintage style, feel free to email me at info@Lunagirl.com!

Please be sure to go and visit Lunagirl Images and see all the fabulous vintage images that Karen has to offer!! We know that she'd love to have you visit.  You can click HERE or on the watermark above to head there now!  You can also check out challenges on the main blog by clicking HERE.  Karen's Etsy store can be found HERE.

Thanks so much to Karen for her generosity in sponsoring us next year!

Stay tuned tomorrow when it is time to meet our next sponsor!

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome sponsor!

Pat said...

Wow, June looks to be a great month.