Sunday, May 31, 2015

Design Team Changes

Hello everyone. I hope that you are all well on this lovely Sunday evening.  I am popping in to let you know of a change within our design team.

Unfortunately, we have lost Sue K. to some technology difficulties.  We enjoyed having Sue as part of the team and she will be missed.  I ask that you join me in wishing Sue the absolute best as she moves forward.

Now Sue's departure does not mean that the Sleigh Belles are going to be a member down. Thankfully, Monica was able to convince someone that she knew, to join up with our merry little band of card makers.  So, I am very happy to announce that Sharon, from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place is now officially part of The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up team.  Sharon is looking forward to getting a jump start on her holiday cards!  She does beautiful work and we are so lucky to have her as part of our team.  Let's get to know her a bit, shall we?

http://www.molliemooscraftyplace.blogspot.com/
 I am a stay at home Mom originally from England but moved to USA 16 months ago. I have 2 gorgeous children, A Shitzhu fur baby who is my shadow and I am married to my best friend who loves nothing more than indulging me in my passion of card making. I have been crafting since I was a child and started card making 16 years ago when my son was born. Now I like nothing better than spending my free time in my craft room stamping coloring and creating!
Please join us in welcoming Sharon to the team. You will get to see Sharon's first creation in less than 24 hours as she officially comes on board for the start of Challenge #6 which begins tomorrow.   To visit Sharon beforehand, just click on her name above.

Well, that is it for now folks.  I hope that we'll see you sometime this month in the link up.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow to find out all the details regarding our next challenge!

See you all again then!

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Welcome to Sharon! All the best to Sue!

Julie Odil said...

Welcome aboard, Sharon! It's great to have you!

Granmargaret said...

Welcome Sharon.
Goodbye Sue. I wish you well.

terrie said...

Welcome Sharon for joining this group
Looking in seeing your card making